Wednesday 10 February 2010

Coaching for Haiti: how do I make it work for me?

Talking to coaches about Coaching for Haiti, it's clear that some feel torn. They'd like to contribute and yet they feel thay have enough on their plate already.

For some coaches this may be a sign that yes, this one is not for me - at least not at this time. I think of my friend Len Williamson who is currently investing his time and energy to raise money for research into Multiple Sclerosis under the name 1000 Miles for Hope. It's clear that his energies are invested elsewhere.

For some, especially for those who feel drawn to contribute and still have a concern about time, this may be a sign that they have not yet found a way to give that also supports them in pursuing other goals. This posting is for this second group of coaches and carries the invitation to wonder: how might I contribute to Coaching for Haiti in ways which support my key goals for 2010?

And in case you're looking for inspiration, please sign up to the Coaching for Haiti group on LinkedIn - or look out for just one example of the way the universe provides in my next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment