Tuesday 2 February 2010

Coaching for Haiti: what's our target?

Sometimes, you just have to set your target and work out how you might meet it. It's on this basis that I have set my targets on the page for donations at www.JustGiving.com/CoachingforHaiti. I've gone with my gut.

As an overall figure, I've gone for £100,000.00. I'm hoping that this will comprise contributions from coaches and their clients all over the UK and beyond and reflect our passion to contribute, our conviction that we can make it happen with ease - and our individual and collective imagination. Tomorrow, I'll be posting a special offer for International Coaching Week, the week beginning 8th February, 2010.

I have also opted for a personal target within that overall figure of £10,000.00. Again, I don't know how to make it happen and still, I am full of ideas and will be sharing them as time goes by.

Whether you are a coach, a client of coaching, or simply someone who would like to contribute, please join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment