Thursday 4 February 2010

Welcoming your participation

When I started to share the idea of Coaching for Haiti with friends, colleagues and clients I did it in the awareness of the vast networks which, together, we command.

I was thrilled to see the posting below from Lucy Finney, which I use with her permission. Lucy has joined the Coaching for Haiti group on LinkedIn and has already offered ideas. I also found her energy so refreshing and nourishing.

This is what she wrote:

Dorothy, I have joined the group to see what I can do, I think the idea of coaching for charity is excellent. I am full time employed, but also a qualified coach, NLP and MBTI Practitioner and I am linked into Coaching at Work and the OPP expert network. I will see what I can do to raise the profile of this idea for you and consider how I can help. I am certainly prepared to give my time to coach where possible at events. I look forward to helping and seeing how this idea can grow. I've put my money where my mouth is and donated through all your links! Lucy

Thank you Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment